The Disneyland® Resort is proud to launch the Disneyland® Resort Happiest Class on Earth program, a new ticket donation program designed for Anaheim sixth graders making a difference.
In honor of Disneyland® Resort’s ongoing commitment to supporting youth in the community and inspiring children and families to make a difference, this program will allow sixth grade students in Anaheim, California, the opportunity to experience the magic of Disney® Parks by providing one (1) Disneyland® Resort 1-Day Park Hopper Ticket to every sixth grade student attending a school in Anaheim, California. This program will be in effect for the next 10 years!
Disneyland® Resort Happiest Class on Earth will help motivate generations of young people to give back to their communities, homes and schools and to inspire them to create a brighter tomorrow.
Here’s how it works:
- All public and private schools located in the city of Anaheim, California, with a sixth grade class are eligible.
- Throughout the school year, sixth grade teachers will implement student projects that will engage and encourage students to make a positive impact in their local communities, homes and schools. Assignments can be done individually by student or as a class effort.
- Teachers will submit a brief summary of student’s/classroom’s efforts to Disneyland® Resort Corporate Citizenship at: DLR.Corporate.Citizenship@Disney.com and copy their school principal.
- Once the summary is received, the 1-Day Park Hopper Tickets (valid for 12 months after the issued date) will be mailed directly to school administration for distribution*.
- Teachers may have students complete a post-visit learning activity such as a creative writing assignment around storytelling, designing an attraction or leaving a legacy.
*Schools are required to visit the Disneyland® Resort together as a recognition/educational opportunity for the class and not individually by student. Please note that schools are responsible for transportation to and from the Disneyland® Resort. Disneyland Resort Corporate Citizenship works directly with participating schools and not with individual students.
For questions, please contact Disneyland® Resort Corporate Citizenship: DLR.Corporate.Citizenship@Disney.com.