After a successful inaugural year in 2016-2017, the Disneyland Resort is proud to continue Happiest Class on Earth, a program designed to encourage Anaheim sixth graders to give back to the place they call home – Anaheim!
Last year, more than 4,300 sixth graders at 45 Anaheim elementary schools gave back to their schools and local communities in a variety of ways. Through their participation in this program, students picked up trash at 11 Anaheim parks, raised almost $14,000 for local charitable causes, and donated over 2,000 cans of food to nonprofit organizations, just to name a few of their efforts.
This year, the Disneyland Resort looks forward to continuing to support sixth grade students in making a positive impact throughout Anaheim.
Guidelines & Eligibility:
- All public and private schools located in the city of Anaheim, California, with a sixth grade class are eligible.
- Eligible classes complete a community service project between 8/14/2017 – 6/01/2018.
- A school administrator will submit one project summary for all sixth grade classes at a school. Only one project summary and ticket donation request will be accepted per school.
- Schools are required to visit the Disneyland Resort together as a recognition opportunity for the entire class and not individually by student. Schools can schedule their park visit date through 6/30/2018.
- One (1) chaperone ticket will be provided for every 10 participating students.
- Theme Park Tickets valid on date of park visit only. Theme Park Tickets will not be extended or replaced if lost or stolen.
- Schools are responsible for transportation to and from the Disneyland Resort.
- A photo release waiver must be submitted for each student in order to participate in this program. Please also submit photos of the students implementing their project to showcase their efforts.
- Principals of eligible schools will receive additional communication instructing them how to participate in this program.
For more information, please email: DLR.Corporate.Citizenship@Disney.com.