Disneyland Resort Dreamers & Doers celebrates the power of possibility and recognizes high school students who take action to improve their communities and schools.
Since 2015, Dreamers & Doers has recognized over 250 students from more than 77 high schools, awarding more than $175,000 in grants to Orange County high schools and nonprofit organizations.
This year, the Disneyland Resort invites high school students from Anaheim, California to participate in the newly-enhanced Dreamers & Doers program!
Program participants will have the opportunity to receive various prizes, including theme park tickets, pay-it-forward grants to their high schools and favorite nonprofit organizations, and – newly-added this year – opportunities for college scholarships!
- Be a resident of Anaheim, Calif. or
- Attend a public, private or charter high school located in the City of Anaheim, Calif.*
- Be in good academic and character standing, as verified by the high school
- Students must submit a completed application to school administration by the specified deadline
- Students must submit a signed form of authorization to use likeness, voice and/or written correspondence, if nominated
- Eligible schools can nominate up to five students to represent their high school as a “Dreamer and Doer”
- Students must be in 12th grade during the 2018-2019 school year to be selected as a Shining Star and Luminary
- *Note: Independent study (home-based or online) public, private or charter schools not eligible.
- Student Application Period: 10/01 – 11/30
- School Administrator Nomination Period: 12/03 – 12/21
- Dreamers & Doers Notification: January 2019
- Shining Star Selection & Notification: February 2019
- Luminary Selection & Notification: March 2019
For questions or for more information, email DLR.Corporate.Citizenship@Disney.com.