As a key component of our efforts to support nonprofit organizations, Disneyland Resort is pleased to provide a charitable contribution, in the form of Disneyland Resort theme park tickets, to nonprofit organizations operating in the Western United States.
The majority of our giving is concentrated in and around the cities of Orlando, Florida; Los Angeles and Anaheim, California and New York City, New York where the majorities of our employees live and work.
Disneyland Resort provides charitable donations to organizations headquartered in the following states:
- New Mexico
Not headquartered in one of these states? Learn more about giving programs throughout The Walt Disney Company.
If you are headquartered in one of the states listed above and are interested in submitting a charitable request, please review the criteria listed below:
- Our customary donation is four 1-Day Park Hopper tickets. These tickets are valid during normal operating hours, and will provide the recipients with a magical experience of visiting both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park.
- We only make donations to federally licensed 501(c)(3) non-profit, charitable agencies.
- We do not provide support to organizations raising funds on behalf of another benefiting group.
- We do not make donations to families or individuals.
- Requests must be received a minimum of 60 days prior to the event date.
- We are happy to consider a donation to non-profit organizations for fundraising purposes. Activities such as competitions, recognition events, holiday parties, door prizes, give-a-ways, free raffles or other incentives are not eligible for donations.
- Sponsorships or donations for individuals or teams (i.e. walk-a-thons, contests, pageants, scholarships or ambassador programs) will not be considered.
- Donations will be mailed directly to the non-profit organization; please do not submit additional delivery addresses or residential addresses.
- One request per nonprofit organization will be accepted within a 12-month period (from the date of the event).
If our donation program does not fit your requirements, please visit the following sites for information on additional ticket offers and programs: