The Disneyland Resort has been proud to call Anaheim home for nearly 62 years. As part of our continued commitment to the residents of Anaheim, the Resort will host six free movie nights throughout the summer, bringing the magic of Disney into the community. Bring lawn chairs and blankets, grab some free popcorn (while supplies last), and settle down on the grass for a fabulous night filled with Disney trivia and of course a Disney animated movie.
- “Zootopia” – June 23 at Modjeska Park (1331 S. Nutwood St.)
- “Princess and the Frog” – July 13 at Pearson Park Amphitheatre (401 N. Lemon St.)
- “Tangled” – July 21 at Juarez Park (841 S. Sunkist St.)
- “Peter Pan” – Aug. 4 at Stoddard Park (1901 S. 9th St.)
- “Moana” – Aug. 11 at Eucalyptus Park (100 S. Quintana Dr.)
- “Frozen” – Aug. 18 at Twila Reid Park (3100 W. Orange Ave.)