Ambassador Program »
Executive Leadership »
Mickey’s Attic »
Wish Granting »
in Anaheim »
Mickey’s Attic – Property Donation Program
Through the Mickey’s Attic program, retired merchandise and company assets are donated to local nonprofit organizations, giving new life to these useful items while positively impacting the community.
Any charitable nonprofit organization headquartered in Orange, Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside or San Bernardino County may be eligible to participate in the program.
How the Program Works
- Nonprofit organizations in Southern California can apply for acceptance into the program.
- When an item becomes available for donation, approved organizations will be notified via e-mail.
- Disneyland Resort Corporate Citizenship will select a recipient of the item(s).
Standards for Accepting Donated Items
- Items must be used to directly benefit the clients served by the organization. Depending on the nature of the item, it can either be given to clients for personal use or utilized by the organization at its offices or event venues. These items are not intended for resale or to generate profit for individuals or the organization.
- Items must be picked up from the Disneyland Resort within three days of notification. The community organization is responsible for providing a vehicle to transport the donated items. If you claim an item and do not pick it up, you may be removed from the program.
- The “Waiver and Release” form must be completed by the organization and returned to the Resort prior to picking up the donated items.
- Item descriptions and/or digital photos (if available) will be provided in the e-mail notifications. We cannot accommodate pre-inspection of the items. Organizations must take receipt of all items outlined in the original e-mail.
How To Apply
Prior to applying, please have the following available:
- A working email address for yourself
- Federal Tax ID number for your nonprofit organization
Complete the application by using the link below