Educational Programs »
Parks & Community
Workforce Development »
Launched in 2013 by the Disneyland Resort, Angels Baseball and Anaheim Ducks, ACT Anaheim brings together funding partners, businesses and nonprofit organizations to improve the lives of Anaheim youth by delivering quality programs and services that address their most critical needs.
The goals of the program include ensuring Anaheim youth ages 13 – 21 are college and career ready, positively engaged and connected in their community, have safe and healthy lifestyles, and have positive relationships with parents and other adults.
Since its inception, ACT Anaheim has funded more than $6 million to nonprofit organizations serving youth in Anaheim, impacting nearly 15,000 Anaheim children. Recipients include:
- Anaheim Family YMCA
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orange County
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Anaheim
- Children’s Bureau of Southern California
- Community Service Programs
- Girls Incorporated of Orange County
- Muckenthaler Cultural Center Foundation
- Network Anaheim
- Orange County Congregation Community Organization
- Orange County Human Relations Council
- Taller San Jose Hope Builders
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Western Youth Services
Contributions to ACT Anaheim from the Disneyland Resort, to date, exceed $1.5 million, with a commitment to provide continued financial support.
For more information, visit https://www.oc-cf.org/change-your-community-overview/act-anaheim/