Disneyland Resort Scholarship Criteria
- Reside in Orange County, California
- Be a graduating high school senior during the 2012-2013 academic year
- Currently attend an Orange County public, private or charter high school
- Be pursuing secondary education
- Must have volunteered a minimum of 150 hours of local community service between September 1, 2009 – December 31, 2012 through one or more charitable nonprofit organizations*
- Have a minimum 3.0 weighted GPA from 9th Grade to first semester of 12th Grade (most recent transcript required)
- Must provide verification from the predominant charitable nonprofit organization with which you volunteer
- Please note, the nonprofit* organization through which you initiated this service project will be the organization that you should use to register your application. In addition, this nonprofit organization will be contacted to verify your application information and should adhere to The Walt Disney Company Charitable Giving Guidelines.
By proceeding to the application, you agree that you fulfill the above listed criteria and that your nonprofit organization follows the listed eligibility guidelines. In addition, you agree that the Disneyland Resort has the right to use all information provided in this application, for the limited purposes of processing your application and such uses strictly related to the scholarship program.
*In the United States – a nonprofit organization that maintains current 501(c)(3) status under U.S. Federal Tax Code. Outside of the United States – an organization must be a registered charity/Non Governmental Organization (NGO). Secular (non-faith based) outreach activities with a church or religious group benefiting the greater community e.g., food kitchen, homeless shelter, home-building for the poor, or other program whose primary purpose is non-faith based community outreach.